Welcome to Happy Tails Dog Ranch!
At Happy Tails Dog Ranch, we offer both overnight boarding and doggie day care. We believe in the philosophy that dogs crave and need socialization with other dogs, so we offer co-mingled play for both our day care and boarding guests.
Our facilities reside on nearly 5 acres of land dedicated to the kennel in beautiful Northern Colorado. This includes a fully remodeled dog barn that has indoor kennels and outside play yards that are designed to meet the needs for dogs of all temperaments and sizes.
All breeds and sizes are dogs are welcome at Happy Tails Dog Ranch! Every dog is evaluated to ensure that they have the appropriate temperament and social skills to fit in well with our play groups.
Happy Tails Dog Ranch operates out of the “Dog Barn” at the back of our nearly 5 acre ranch. In the barn we have our check in lobby, retail store, kitchen, grooming room and individual and family kennels for our dog guests. Outside we have some of the best play yards around! We have 6 main play yards, some over 1/2 acre, for dogs to get out and stretch their legs to their heart’s content. During the Summer months, we have our Canine Island Oasis featuring splash pools and shady play area.
What Sets Us Apart from other Kennels?
- 4-plus hours of play times every day are included in our basic rates! Many other kennels advertise cheaper boarding rates, but when you read closely you notice that they offer play times or walks for your dog at an additional cost. We feel the playtime is key to making our dogs happy, and our customers happy. So we will never charge you extra to ensure your dog is out getting exercise and mental stimulation.
- The ranch atmosphere – very few other kennels have the outdoor space and freedom that we can offer our dogs every day. Nearly 2 acres of fenced play yards, plus the horses and cows in nearby pastures sets a unique setting for all of us at Happy Tails.
- Owners, Kristi and Jay, live on-site.
- “Ideal Sized” – our facility regularly handles 40-60 dogs on a daily basis.
- are never crowded
- always have a good selection of other dogs of similar temperaments to make friends with
- get a lot of personal attention as our staff have time to get to know each dog
Quiet Hours / Nap Time
Some people ask why we don’t just let the dogs play all day long? Because we have so much space for the dogs to run and play – they wear themselves out during playtimes! They need a chance to come in and recharge for the afternoon.